Top 10 Expensive Celebrity Houses in India
1. Shah Rukh Khan: The King of Bollywood lives in a lavish home called ‘Mannat.’ The Rs. 200 crores worth house is a 6 story bungalow with a huge library, mini theater, gym, swimming pool, and basement parking.
2. Amitabh Bachchan: The inspiring actor lives in Juhu in Mumbai, his house is named Jalsa. Director Ramesh Sippy gifted the actor with the 112 crore house for acting in Satte Pe Satta in 1982.
3. Mukesh Ambani: The Reliance Chairman is the wealthiest man in India with an expensive house in India as well. Ambani’s house is a 27 story tall high rise that is worth a whopping Rs. 12,000 crores, located in South Mumbai. The massive house named Antilia requires a full time staff of 600 people to maintain the house.
4. Anil Ambani: The Indian business magnate lives in a lavish house called Abode, that is worth Rs. 5,000 crores. The Abode is at Pali Hill in Mumbai’s Bandra district.
5. Salman Khan: The Bajrangi Bhaijaan actor lives at the Galaxy Apartments on the ground floor in Mumbai. The flat is just a 1 BHK but the cost is Rs. 16 crores due to its beautiful interiors.
6. Shilpa Shetty: The Bollywood Actress owns a beautiful bungalow with her husband, Raj Kundra in Juhu, Mumbai. The marvelous house is named Kinara, with a seaside view. The house is huge with imported interiors worth Rs. 100 crores.
7. Ratan Tata: The Chairman of Tata Sons has been incredibly successful in his career and he decided to get himself the perfect retirement home in Mumbai. The home in Colaba with a sea view is worth Rs. 125 crores in the market. This luxurious home has three stories with each floor built as a duplex, it also has a swimming pool with a gym, sun deck, and a spacious lobby.
8. Aamir Khan: The versatile actor lives at a beautiful seaside apartment at Carter Road. Aamir Khan and his family stay at the Freeda Apartments that cost a whopping Rs. 60 crores. It is a 5,000 square feet flat over two floors.
9. Ranbir Kapoor: The Jagga Jasoos actor purchased a flat on the seventh floor in a luxurious apartment called Vastu Palli Hill for Rs. 35 crores. The interior design for the house was done by King Khan’s wife Gauri Khan.
10. Karan Johar: The well known director lives life in style! He owns a number of houses in India but the most noteworthy of all is the penthouse at Carter Road. Karan Johar bought the flat just a few years ago for Rs. 32 crores for an 8,000 square foot duplex flat. The Union Park Residency Building is a luxurious flat with Karan Johar living right on top of it. Karan had the interiors of the flat done by Gauri Khan– especially the nursery in the house for Karan’s twins.